4-6 romaine lettuce leaves
1 medium avocado
½ lemon or lime (for the juice)
1 C. cooked chicken, cubed
1 roma tomato
2 Tbsp. chopped onion (red, green, or white….use what you like!)
¼ bell pepper, diced
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into a small mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado until almost smooth.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice into bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste) into avocado and mix completely.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper until everything is evenly coated.
- Scoop mixture into clean, dry romaine leaves and enjoy!