One serving = Two Bowls
Makes = Two Servings
- 8 large egg whites, (recommend free-range)
- 1 whole
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn or chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Lightly mist 4 (1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot
- Add your complex carb or fruit serving on the side.