Ordering a Starbucks beverage can be tricky if you’re trying to manage a healthy lifestyle. We all know that whipped cream-topped Unicorn drinks and caramel-drenched lattes won’t do much good for your bikini bod, but we have a few healthier alternatives that will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep your waistline in check.
- Grande Unsweetened passion Tango Tea with Coconut Milk- basically a sweet refreshing smoothie with a low carb count.
- Grande Iced Coffee with Coconut Milk-low fat iced coffee could be your everyday staple
- Grande Cappuccino with Almond Milk- has frothy almond twist on a classic
- Caffé Americano- solely water and espresso is the best way to wake up in the morning
- Unsweetened Iced Green Tea Lemonade- loaded with antioxidants and quite refreshing on a hot day
- Grande Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato- 10 grams of protein!! Seriously!
- Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte- all of the sweetness and half of the carbs
- Grande Flat White with Almond Milk- creamy espresso filled classic
- Grande Iced Skinny Mocha- little mocha and little espresso! Sometimes you need both
- Grande Unsweetened Iced Black Tea Lemonade- healthy adaptation of an Arnie
There you have it friends! Enjoy your Starbucks beverage in the morning or refresh in the afternoon with half of the guilt! Stay on track towards your success and enjoy!